Payton NyQuvest is the CEO and Co-Founder of Numinus, one of the leading psychedelic wellness companies. Suffering from severe chronic pain and auto-immune issues from birth––coupled with associated complex-PTSD from growing up in a household affected by addiction, Payton was compelled to explore any and all modalities he could find to alleviate his physical and mental discomfort. Enter Ayahuasca and that’s where his life changed forever.
During this episode, we cover the following topics:
– The journey of being a psychedelic entrepreneur. What are some of the surprises and challenges?
– Payton’s vision & hope for the future of medicalized psychedelics.
– Upholding integrity in the world of psychedelic medicalization.
– Psychedelic Therapists — should therapists have their own experiences or is proper training enough?
– Legal psychedelics available now in Canada under the Special Access Program with Payton’s company Numinus being a provider.
Guest Resources and Links:
Trip On This Social & Links:
Kat Walsh (Host) – http://www.instagram.com/lifewithkatwalsh
Episode available on all podcast platforms including:
Or watch it below!